Party shrimp salad
Ingredients, 2 servings:
• 1.5 cups of dried penne pasta
• 1 cup chopped porcini mushrooms (fresh or frozen)
• 250 g king prawns, about 12 pieces (fresh or frozen)
• 1 clove of garlic, cut into thin slices
• 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil (I used peanut oil)
• freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
• 1/2 cup cream for 18% or 30% sauces
Set the pasta to boil in salted water, strain when cooked half hard, al dente. In the meantime, prepare the rest of the ingredients:
Defrost and wash porcini mushrooms, drain thoroughly from water and dry with a paper towel. Wash and cut fresh mushrooms, also dry.
Defrost shrimps completely, wash, dry thoroughly with a paper towel, salt. Wash, dry and salt fresh prawns.
and then ...
Put the mushrooms in a dry frying pan and heat for a while, evaporating the rest of the moisture. Pour 3 tablespoons of oil and fry the mushrooms from time to time, stirring until lightly browned, for about 5 minutes, in the meantime salt. Take the mushrooms off the pan and set aside on a plate.
Heat the same pan well and pour in 1 tablespoon of oil. Put the shrimps and fry on both sides for a total of about 3-4 minutes, add garlic and fry in the middle of frying. If, at the beginning of frying, shrimp water appeared in the pan, pour it with a tablespoon and save.
Put mushrooms in the pan, pour any shrimp water, season with freshly ground black pepper. Add parsley, mix and heat. Set aside from heat, add cream, mix. Put hot noodles into plates, pour sauce with shrimps and mushrooms, mix gently